FOR RURAL TOURISM SUSTAINABLE
Agritourism is a combination of agriculture and tourism, creating rural accommodation with a distinctive environmental quality guarantee.Our objectives are:Community-focused:
- Not generate visual impact.
- Not generate noise pollution.
- Not generate urban impact, because they are rehabilitated houses.
- Preserving the essence of architecture tradidcional.
- Eating and developing local products, traditional and organic.
INTEGRATING SYSTEMS FOR SAVING WATER:
- Available in the waters of a dual flush system.
- Incorporating irrigation systems low power consumption.
- Promoting the native vegetation of the area.
- Using rainwater for watering the garden or the garden.
INTEGRATING SYSTEMS FOR ENERGY SAVING:
- Making the most of natural light.
- Using low energy light bulbs.
- Ensuring the proper performance of air conditioning and heating systems.
- Incorporating insulation systems for windows, walls and roofs.
- Using energy-efficient appliances.
HAVE A GREAT WASTE MANAGEMENT:
- Separating the different types of waste, we pick up selectively by the city of our town.
- Tenindo a good compost organic waste.
- Classifying the waste in order to give the plant remains our farm animals.
- Collecting the cooking oils and fats for the production of natural handmade soaps.